Adding Gameover and introduction screen on HTML Canvas

Its been four days since my last status report.

Ever since then I've been struggling trying to glue myself together and harness that for something gamedev.

I've reorganized pretty much everything about the structure of the code by splitting chunks of it into bite sized modules wherever possible  and apart from that I'm proud i brought my "404" and "Gameover" sketchings to life

Am looking forward to implementing main characters of the game soon.

And am yet to announce everything about gameplay publicly to everybody.

Here's Progress so far


And gameover screen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello world application in Kotlin

Introduction to webshare API (navigator.share)

How to set content disposition headers for express nodejs apps